TCSD is happy to offer the following additional services to it's residents:
- Late put-out: A fee of $15 will be charged for a return trip to pick up a cart that was put out late.
- Extra cart: TCSD is happy to pick up extra garbage, compost or recycling. Please call us the day before your regular pickup. A fee of $7.50 will be charged for each extra cart or bag
- Debris bin: Have more garbage or green waste than your brown or green cart will hold? TCSD offers debris bins for rent, find out more here.
- Large items: Need to dispose of a large item? Call our office to schedule a special pickup. You will receive a quote from our solid waste crew and pickup is usually available same day.
- Extra cardboard: TCSD will pick up extra cardboard at no charge. You must flatten the cardboard, stack it in 2 foot by 2 foot bundles, bind them with tape or twine, and place them next to your recycling cart on your pickup day. Loose cardboard will not be picked up.
- Holiday pickups: Our solid waste crew works every holiday. Place your carts out on your regular pickup day.
- Special Recycling Services: TCSD offers recycling for specific items such as electronics, cooking oil, medical waste, eye glasses, batteries, and toner cartridges. Please bring these items by the district office at 305 Bell Lane between 2-4pm.