Dear Fall Community Garage Sale Participants,
Thank you for buying space at the TCSD Fall Community Garage Sale.
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021, Official advertised time: 9:00am-2:00pm
Set up starts no earlier than: 8:00am
Where: Tam Valley Community Center, 203 Marin Avenue
- After unloading your items, you must move your car out of the garage sale area. Parking is available on the streets in the area, and the overflow lot in front of, the Community Center. Close proximity parking is reserved for customers.
- All spaces are 9 feet x 10 feet, or the size of one parking space.
- You will be given your space number upon arrival.
- Enter and exit carefully through the Community Center parking lot at 203 Marin Avenue
- Dogs are NOT permitted.
- There is little shade!! Bring an umbrella or a tent/canopy that will fit in your space to shade you from the sun.
- Bring your own table and chairs.
- Bring adequate change.
- Someone must be in attendance at your space at all times.
- When you leave, everything must go with you.
The sale will be advertised in the Marin IJ, Mill Valley Herald, on TCSD’s website, Facebook page, Nextdoor, Instagram and Craigslist!!
If you have questions, please call the office at 415.388.6393 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for participating!