We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve Tamalpais Community Services District.
Why this matters
The new site improves access to Tamalpais Community Service District information and services. It also better empowers those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There are two phases to our official launch:
- BETA: Get feedback from the community.
- LIVE: Formally launch the official website (and continuously improve it)
What’s been done:
- Training and empowerment on new web tools
- Organize content into a customer service approach
- More dynamic content like news and events on the homepage
- Improved public meetings experience
- Prioritize plain language
- ADA compliance
- Predictive search
- Mobile-friendly design
- Updated services information
- Website encryption
- BETA Launch
- Iterate on BETA feedback
What’s up next:
- Continuous improvement based on community feedback
Give us your feedback
As we build the new website, we want your input. Please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress. Please connect with us as we build our future website together.