TCSD is happy to offer the following additional services to it's residents.
- Holiday pickups: Our crew works through all holidays. Continue placing your carts out on your regular pickup day.
- Late put-out: A charge of $15 will be charged for a return trip to pick up a cart that wasn't out on time.
- Extra can: For extra cans or bags to dispose, call us the day before your regular pickup. A charge of $7.50 will be charged for each can or bag
- Large items: Need to dispose of a large item? Call our office to schedule a special pickup of large or extra items. Charges will be quoted by our Refuse crew and pickup is usually arranged for the same day.
- Debris bin: Have more garbage or green waste than your brown or green cart will hold? TCSD offers debris bins for rent, find out more here.
- Extra cardboard: Just moved? TCSD will come pick up your extra cardboard boxes at no charge. Just flatten the boxes, stack them in 2 foot by 2 foot bundles, bind them, and place them next to your recycling cart on your pickup day.
- Debris Day/ Shredding Day: TCSD schedules a series of on-site collection days throughout the year for debris, green waste, shredding and medical waste. Check our calendar for upcoming collection events.
- Chipper Days: TCSD schedules a series of neighborhood chipping days throughout the year. For more information contact our coordinator, Jim Kasper, at our office at (415) 388-6393.
- Special Recycling: Have items like electronics, batteries, etc.? Find out about our all year round special recycling services here.